Our 2-way email sync creates a built-in integration with your email account (Gmail, Outlook, and more).
- Zapier - push your data between hundreds of popular web services. Start here.
- Bedrock Data - enable 2-way syncing between Close and other web products. For example, keep Close contacts in sync between marketing automation services as well as other CRMs, finance, and ERPs. Start here, or read our announcement blog post .
- Xplenty - integrate, transform and process data from more than 100 data stores and SaaS applications such as Close, Facebook Ads and Google Analytics. With our unique data delivery platform, we free you from the hassle of traditional data integration and ETL so that you can focus on what really matters: analytics, insights, and business value.
- Stitch - connect to Close, Facebook Ads, and many more and replicates the raw data to a data warehouse. With this ETL service built for developers, decision-makers are free to interact with their company’s data using the tools of their choice, whether that’s BI platforms, data science programming languages, or a simple SQL client. Start here to get your Close data into your data warehouse.
- Gong - break down every aspect of your sales teams calls with Gong’s audio analysis tools. All recorded calls will be automatically analyzed by Gong including text transcription, grouped into topics, searchable, and ready to provide quick and easy sales manager feedback.
- LinkMatch - create and update Close leads directly from LinkedIn profiles with LinkMatch's Google Chrome Extension. More details on how this works are available here.
- SalesOptimize - generate new e-commerce leads and export them directly into Close. Check out our blog post or theirs and see a quick demo of the integration in action over here.
- snapADDY - grab contact information from the web, e-mail signatures or documents and save it in Close More details on how it works over here.
- PandaDoc - create quotes, proposals and contracts that pull in lead data. Then send and track them right in Close! Read an introduction the integration and check out the FAQ for tips on getting started.
- GetAccept - send your sales documents from Close and track their progress with real time notes posted on each lead's Close page. Check out more features and details here.
- AppInsights - build custom dashboards using Close metrics.
- Plecto - visualize real-time sales data from Close Customize dashboards and recognize success with automated “win” notifications, milestone achievements and sales leaderboards. More on our blog.
- CommissionApp - automatically generate instant commission reports from opportunities in Close. See our blog for more.
- Import2 - easily import data from other CRMs into Close.
- 99Inbound - connect your webforms directly to Close integration. Build a form with 99Inbound, deploy it to your website, then new submissions create leads in Close. Great for contact forms, white paper distribution, and webinar sign-ups. You can also integrate 99inbound and Close with existing webforms, Wordpress, and Squarespace. Here's how to connect 99inbound and Close.
Check out our API.