Super User role
Each plan (Basic, Professional, and Business) includes the predefined role shown below. This is a default role and may be assigned to any user, but may not be edited or modified.
The Super User role is very similar to the Admin role, with one key exception-- they cannot Manage Users, Billing, & Roles/Permissions, unlike Admins.
Super Users can:
- Manage Customizations - create/update/delete statuses, Custom Fields, Integration Links, organization name, currency, etc.
- Manage Group Phone Numbers
- Manage Team Smart Views, Email Templates and Sequences
- Bulk Edit, Delete or Import leads.
- Export lead or opportunity data to a CSV or JSON file.
- Send Bulk Email or manage Bulk Sequence Subscriptions.
- Delete and Merge Leads
- Modify/delete other users’ opportunities, activities and tasks.
- Modify/delete own opportunities, activities and tasks.
- Call, send SMS, and use the Dialer.