Your Close account is billed according to these three aspects of your subscription:
- Your Billing Schedule - You can pay for Close on a monthly or annual basis.
- Your Team's Plan - You can review or change your team's Plan on the "Plan" page within your Organization settings. See Close's Plans & Pricing.
- Number of Users - You can invite, remove, or edit a User on the "Team" page within your Organization settings.
The "Team" page in your Organization settings.
$35 / user
$29.75 / user
$65 / user
$55.25 / user
$95 / user
$80.75 / user
$145 / user
$123.75 / user
You can review the features offered in each plan on our Pricing page.
When a new billing period starts (monthly or annual), we calculate your subscription charges based on your team's Plan and the Users in your Organization at that time. When a User is added, we prorate the User costs based on the time left in your billing period.
Prorated charges are grouped together. They appear on the next invoice you are issued, whether you are on monthly or annual billing.
Deleted and Canceled Accounts
No credit is given for Users removed or cancelations during an open billing period. However, seats are not connected to a specific User. If you remove a User in the middle of your billing period, you can replace them with someone else.
We offer discounts for customers that have 10+ seats and would like to commit to Close for 12+ months.
To see what discount your team qualifies for, please contact our Success team.
On the "Payment" page in your Billing settings, you add/change your Payment Method, adjust your invoice details (contact email, address, VAT information, etc), and see your past invoice history:
Add/change your Payment Method, adjust your invoice details, and see your past invoice history on the "Payment" page in your Billing settings.
You can upgrade or downgrade your Close subscription at any time.
- Upgrades: If you upgrade your plan during an open billing cycle, your upgraded seats will be pro-rated and added to your next invoice.
- Downgrades: If you downgrade your plan during an open billing cycle, no credit will be issued.
In order to downgrade to a Plan that has usage limits, you must first make sure your usage of those features is below the new Plan's limits.
For example, in order to downgrade from Basic to Starter, you would need to ensure that you had fewer than 3 users.
Up to 3
Up to 2,500
Up to 5
Up to 5
1 per User
Users - Basic plan
Users - Professional plan