Create a new task in Close.io with the meeting information, date, and time when a prospect schedules a meeting with you through your scheduling tool.
You will be able to easily manage all of your meetings directly within Close.io and see all of the activity history associated with that prospect in one click.
Whether you are managing an individual calendar or team calendars, you can easily assign the tasks to the right Close.io user so they will always see their personal meetings in their Close.io Inbox.
This tutorial will show you how to connect the following scheduling tools with Close.io:
- A Close.io account and your API key
- A Zapier account that allows multi-step zaps
- An Acuity, Calendly, or ScheduleOnce
Perform an action in Close.io when a prospect books a meeting through your scheduling tool. In this example, we will create a new Close.io Task when a meeting is booked.
We will show you options for integrating one calendar and options for integrating multiple calendars for your team.
To get started, login to Zapier and select “Make a Zap”.
Choose Schedule by Zapier as the application. Select “Every Day” from the options menu and select the time of day you want the contacts to be subscribed to the sequence and whether or not you want to trigger this zap on the weekends.
In this example, contacts will be subscribed daily at 10am but excluding weekends.
Trigger Step in Zapier
Test your step and click Continue.
Choose Close.io as your application and select "Create Bulk Email Subscription Action" from the drop down menu. Connect your Close.io Account.
Under the "Set Up Template" screen, select the following options for each section:
- Action Type: select "subscribe".
- Query: select the Smart View you will use to identify which leads will be subscribed to your sequence in batches. See our Pro Tip below.
- Sequence ID (optional): select the email sequence that will be used in the bulk action.
- Contact Preference: select Lead to only take action on the primary/first contact email of the lead or Contact to take action on the first contact email of each contact of the lead.
- Send Done Email: select yes to receive an email when your bulk action is completed. Select no and you will not receive an email on completion.
- Sender Account: select your email account.
- Sender: select your email address.
Set Up Template Options
Click Continue and test your action step. Once tested, all you need to do is select "Finish" and turn the zap ON.